Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

SIN EATER II

Posted in
As we know, answer.com & wikipedia.com was the most trust and good knowledge for all Interneter. They could explain all the things that we want to know. But all source of the answer were from history or peoples who mastered and wrote as an author them selves, right? If you have any idea or comment of all of my posting you can write it below (comments section). Let me get a new idea for all of your comments.

Back to topic, Sin Eater was a title of a film. It made me inspired to that actor who could solve all sinner sins by his sacrifice. Let us see at Sin Eater I; Cigarette. What a marvelous thing that could make me and a lot of people enjoy their live. Just ask them who had been a great smoker to stop smoking while they playing chess or when they are in the toilet to took out their shit. Lol! By the way if you read my posts and find out a lot of words, vocabulary and tenses that makes you laugh or thought I’m idiot in all of it please don’t laugh at me because I’m the new writer/Blogger and had no ability to wrote in English, because my country never approach English as an united language. That’s why Google translate was my first tool to make this Blog exist/appear.

Cigarette as a need, are really depends from buyers as a users but Cigarette as a poison (Nicotine & Tar) are really bad for them (healthy and money). The other side, even though it was bad for them/me, they/me still use it. So, let me call them/me as a Great Sin Eater. Why? Because without their Great Sin Eater habit, a lot of people could be lost their job in the Cigar factory! Not only that, tobacco farmers will lose their job too! Who want to find them jobs or swallow/eat Government policy that made them lose their job? I think Government or might be religions wisdom tries to make all smokers like a thieves or sinner, in the other side smokers/sin eater was the source of their live. I just want to suggest for smokers, don’t buy it if it makes you poor. For me it was not make me poor, but it makes my live flat (homeless) and dying.

By the way, I had a sick mind from my sick brain. If I have a Cigar Factory I will produce a cigarette that will make it as a medicine! For example Aids or other disease; I’ll fill Lizard tongue powder in it, turmeric against cancer and let them suck it! Heal? Who knows, let scientist check and analyze. Idiot? I’ve told you, it was from my sickbrain, lol… By the way I was denied my promise to not post the tabs Controversy, well that's human,.. :o)

Let me describe my favorite cigarette below;


0 comments:

Post a Comment